2014年6月12日星期四

Audit is about PUSHING balls to OTHERS!

Today I learnt up a new word, which is Pushing Balls to others!!! well, apparently it refer to CLIENTS!

Not to say I am kind or what, just that this is the PRACTISE I live on so far, and I NEVER feel there is any problem on it, which is depend on ourself to get all those documents for our working.

Well, it is really a bit bit embarassing for someone junior than me to teach me how I work. Well well well...
Learning is not about juniors and seniors, but learning is learning. OK...ARA!

Well, by the time I decided to come back to audit line, I know there will be quite often OT, which means doing charity...no work life balance. I accept all these as I really got no other option I can go after after really really serious crack my head on my future!Just that, sometime the superior is damn crazy to call someone up at 2am and expect the things done by 5 am. Hello, you no need sleep people need ok! i think this kind of thing can happen is due to the juniors, do it for them willingly and the one give order will like na you see people can do but why dun you??? OK, I will TRY my very best and not to let this thing happen on me! MI JEOK SO!

Well, this post is just to remind myself one day in future, that there is ONE day in my audit life, i learn the true deep "Chicken Essense" from my beloved colleague!

没有评论: